September 16, 2013

SUNDAY

Thank you for reading,  Sometime I feel I am telling too much that you don't even want to know.  Church was especially good Sunday.  Amy and I ate lunch at Brent's.  They have changed or maybe I should say added to the old time favorites.  Like olive-egg salad and hamburgers and all the milk shakes etc.  The brunch food looked real good.  We then stopped by to check on the Wolf's cat.  They are out of town.  I brought some beautiful flowers from Church and made three arrangements to give to some friends who needed a smile.  I then went to visit them.  People love flowers and visits.  O yes the cat was glad to see us.  A lovely sandwich for supper.  tomato, melted cheese and bacon (turkey) on toasted whole wheat bread.  and a big juicy plumb (which I ate on the balcony).  I am enjoying this little taste of fall.  The best is yet to come. My favorite season is Fall and it is so short.  Maybe it will last longer.  The weather seems messed up.  I am having a bowl of my homemade veg.soup for my lunch.  A small cornbread, also homemade too.  Sound good?  Come join me.  You would be welcome.  I am also working on (in mind) a poem on Cicadas and also hummingbirds.  Only in my mind--nothing on paper yet.  But the words will come soon I hope. 

Betty Boop 

No comments: