September 26, 2013

TOP GROUP

Yesterday at Exercise class we were asked to divide into two groups.  Those who had trouble keeping up with the new faster and stronger video, and those who needed a slower pace.  Guess who had no trouble with the new one.  Me of course and half of the rest did too.  It is 45 minutes instead of the old one==30 minutes.  It is more like I needed.  I was getting tired of the old one, feeling like I was not doing enough.  I get my heart rate up in the new and sweat a little too.  The had someone do the slower one for the rest.t.  Hope everyone is happy because some just can't take change.  I know that is why I do so well up here.  I just "go with the flow" It sure has taken me far.  I have always been willing to try something new and better. 

I see the eye Dr. today.  I am anxious to see how the new eye drop he put me on last time is doing to the pressure.  Also I need to know why I have these eye infections.  Amy is going with me.  I need someone to listen and help me hear it all.  Sometime I can't take new things in. 

Later
Betty Boop

No comments: