September 15, 2013

THIS AND THAT

How about this "false" Fall weather?  I know it will not last very long, but it is wonderful!!  We had a Fashion Show Friday  with our own models.  StienMart put it on.   It was so much fun and our girls did great.  One guy who was one of the models' husband was ln the show.  He was brave or just a show off.  No really he is a willing volunteer for a lot out here.  It was fun, but I did not see me in any of the outfits.  I sat by a lady who lives in a village house and she told me about her Moon cats.  She has two and invited me to come see them I think I will try to go see them.  Sounds interesting, 

Oh by the way, I got to hold my sweet new great grandson yesterday.  It never gets old, to hold such a sweet little bundle from heaven.  He is a good looking feller.  I bet he will look just like his Dad.  Wont that be great.  Mom and Dad seem like old pros at this game.  I am proud of them too.  Well I must get ready for Church.  Always good.

Betty Boop

No comments: