September 28, 2013

TID BIT

Tid bit means a little bit of nothing.  Go ahead and check the dictionary -- you will not find it there.  Just a made up word. 
Got my hair cut finally.  I also made it darker.  Now I am that little "dark haired curie"  again.  It takes all afternoon to do this, but it is worth the effort.  I am still liking the new workout.  I got a new stretch band.  Top of the line--even has handles.  Now I am all set with weights and a ball.  I decorated my ball with a smiley face.  O. K.  What else is new?  Had breakfast with four other ladies this morning.  I guess changing our time from 7:30 to 8:00 is more appealing to others and it is fun to have more people talking.  We talked about many subjects.  One was the games we played as children.  Many were the same.  Do little girls still play hop scotch and Jaxs?  Any way it was fun.  Good way to start the day.  Since the days of pancakes made by Truman are in the "memory bank", I have found  another way to start Saturday.  Time marches on.  Speaking of time, I  redecorated my entrance for October.  Halloween, witches and goblins.  I like it.  Now for November I will remove the scary stuff and put in turkeys and gourds  and fall leaves.  Next comes Christmas.  Hey don't rush it.  It does seem to go by fast when you have plenty to do.  That is why I try to fill my time.  I just don't need to visit the Memory Bank too often.  Jan is coming to visit and lunch.  Another good thing. 

Betty Boop

No comments: