September 12, 2013

GOT LOOSE

I went to the mall this morning.  I needed makeup, and Dillard's is my store for that.  Clinique was having a Bonus time.  It is the only time I get lipstick .  I love freebies.  Dillard's was having late summer sales.  So was JC Penny.  My two favorite stores at the Mall.  between the two, I bought two pair of pants, nice fall colors , and 5 blouses..  They can be worn in the fall and now.  I think I did pretty good.  Of course I may discard a few things. But it is about time for some "old friends", as they do go out of style.  That has never really bothered me if I really like something and it feels comfortable.  I topped it off with my favorite thing to eat at the Mall. Chick-Fillet.  A sandwich and coffee.  So good to sit there alone and study the people.  Maybe get a few ideas for my creative writing class.  People are funny and interesting to watch when they don't know they are being watched.  I don't mean to sound creepy  but it is truth.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

Wow, you really scored in the clothes department and maybe in story ideas.