September 30, 2013

FALL

Feels like Fall is around the corner.  I will be glad when the weather stops teasing and gets on with a change.  I am glad to live where we have seasons.  Al tho they are hard to define sometime.  Al Gore you were right I think about your theory.  It seems we are warmer all the time. While I was eating breakfast at 6:30 I could see down in the pool three people doing exercise.  6:30 is a little earlu seems to me.  To each his own.  Church and lunch at Mr. Chin's was good.  His shrimp and veges . suit me fine.  Amy, Paul and Sophie were there.  Always good company.  They made me a little tired to hear all they have planned for their work week.  Even Amy has more to do than you can imagine.  How they do it is a mystery to me.  I went to visit M. G, and took her flowers.  She is recovering well.  Nao and then to visit Irene.  I guess my day was full too.  So is my Monday so I will get on with it.

Betty Boop

No comments: