September 7, 2013

HAIHAIL Part of the gang was here!!

Jan, Tommy, Cary, David had lunch with me today.  I am blessed.  Cary is ready and waiting, wont be long now.  She said she filled the freezer with provisions and David wanted to start eating them but she said no , they are for later and you will be glad you waited.  Not much time to prepare meals with a newborn.  Another sure sign that the time is short is--most women get a surge of energy at the last and she was headed home to clean the house.  I mopped the kitchen floor the day Linda was born. 

Jan brought me a beautiful book for Bay St. Louis,  ALICE MOSLEY Her life, Her Art, Her Legacy.  It looks so interesting and can't wait to enjoy it.  I wish I could paint.  Maybe I could be another Alice Mosley, 94, Or Grand Maw Moses or Theora Hamblett.  All of a certain age as me and all did primitive art which I love.  Maybe I will try some day .My primitive art turns into stick figures!        It is too hot to go anywhere.  I don't really have  to so I will just stay here and read.

Betty Boop

No comments: