September 20, 2013

LOOK MOM--NO CAVITIES

WHEW!!  I don't know why I worry so about the dentist visit.  I do hate to go,  Left over memories from childhood I guess.  But all in all I got a good checkup.  I wish he would stop bothering me about this crack in a tooth that I have had a long time.  He wants to crown it.  You know, it takes a Kings "crown" to crown a tooth.  I think he needs a new car or something.  Any way I will take my chances.  I will do what is necessary--here and now. Somebody famous said that.  Makes sense to me.  I just have to preach a little. 

I went to visit yesterday before I went to the Dentist.  Irene, Middie  Crosby and my new little friend
Eva.  I took each a tissue flower.  Amazing what those  little flowers have  done for me. Well they made me feel courage to drive to Jackson to the dentist.  I can still do that and they can't.  I just heard the chimes ring in the Chapel tower,  They have been repaired.  Have been out since I have been here.  They chimed 8:00.  Maybe they will discourage the buzzards who love to sit on top of the cross.  I think I told you about them. 

Betty Boop
hic et noc  Latin for:  "here and  now"
Do what is necessary, here and now.

No comments: