November 3, 2013

ANOTHER FIRST

MG for breakfast.  Not a first but first time in a while.  Always fun.  The real first was my great-grand-son came for lunch!!Brody was not very impressed.  When he woke during lunch, he said "wha! wha!, where am I?"  He let us know he did not approve.  He looked so cute in a navy sweat set with a jacket with hood and cute beige shoes.  Neither mama or grand momma could convince him he was safe here.  Can't blame him, all these creepy people gazing at him.  I did feel sorry for Cary, when we hurried down these usually quiet halls with Jan holding him and even her famous rock-a-by swing did not sooth.  Up the elevator and into the apartment we went.  Still did not like it one bit.  It worries no one to hear a baby cry here, In fact some said it sounded good and I think it was a rare sweet sound.  One we don't mind at all.  I hope the car ride soothed him.  It usually does.  Next visit he will be up to it and will love the attention.  I am glad they came and they are welcome any time.  Well I hope you got with the time change.  I like waking up to daylight. 

Betty Boop 

No comments: