November 18, 2013

SUNDAY, SUNDAY

Church was good,  Thanksgiving pot luck lunch after was so good.  Paul, Sophie, M. G., Ryan, Amy and me all at one table had a mini get together.  M. G. is on a cooking streak.  I guess getting ready for Thanksgiving at their house.  She made that old time favorite, Chicken Spectacular and her now famous Apple Pie, also sweet potato casserole.  My  it was all good.  She is a real cook now.  I brought home nothing in my pot but Lima bean juice.  Always a hit.  The list is growing for Thanksgiving.  I would be in a panic with this many coming if it were me.  No I take that back, we always had a crowd.  How could I forget that.  Of course I forgot to go to the "Memory Bank".  That is what it is for.  Good memories are always better later than when they are being made.  You forget the frustrations and remember the best.  Same way with raising children.  You forget the bad part and remember the best.  I don't often wish for our big house and wonderful back yard and lake, but times like this I do.  So be it!!

Betty Boop

No comments: