November 8, 2013

GOOD DAY

Always good when I see my girls.  Amy and M. G. came and had lunch and stayed for a visit.  Jan came in the afternoon and helped me decide on a new plan for my health insurance.  She is good at this and  I am so blessed to have her so willing to help me.  After a pretty good visit with Mr. M.  she took home stuff to read and we will see him on Saturday to make a new deal.  Very tricky, since my needs may change.  You never know what will happen so I need to prepare.  On a lighter note, Amy brought me some shrimp and grits.  I had a feast for supper--instead of that fat laden hamburger we were offered from a local bank.  They put on a hamburger feast once a year which is nice but who could resist shrimp?Exercise class is looming, so I must go.

Betty Boop 

No comments: