November 28, 2013

ANGELS?

Are angels real?  And is there one for my stupidity/  All hipped up and ready to go to Kroger for a peck of squash(that is how much it will take) for my contribution to the big Thanksgiving feast.  Casserole.  What would you do without them to feed a crowd.  Last count 25.  Anyway back to stupid.  I pressed some button wrong and my horn would not stop blaring and so early in the morning.  I pressed every button till I found the right one.  Took a while and I was wide awake by then.  On to Kroger down the Colony Parkway when I noticed red lights come on the panel/.  On and off.  What did it say?  I raced on to Kroger.  I got out and the panic button went off again.  I could not stop it.  An Angel (I know) stopped and took my remote and pressed the same button I was pushing franticly. Silence.   Hooray again.  On to shopping and out to home and two buttons went wild but thankfully no noise this time so I decided to head home fast as I could.  An Angel at the entrance I had never seen before came out at my motioning even though it was cold and was kind enough to show me my hazard button.  He remarked what a nice car I had and I said it was new (to cover my not knowing where my buttons were.  Please Lord, it is two. almost three years old so forgive me for telling him it was new.  Anyway, I considered him my second Angel for the day.  It takes an Army of them to watch over me.  I just put together vegetable soup.  Just in case I need it.   HAPPY THANKSGIVING everyone.  I hope to see most of you for dinner tomorrow at M.G. and  Ryan's.

BETTY BOOP

No comments: