November 24, 2013

COLD DAY

I heard two ladies on the elevator complaining about the building being cold.  "When are they going to turn on the heat?"  They said.  Well the heat can be turned on by working the thermostat in each apartment.  I did not say that, because you can't convince some people when they have made up their mind.  Church was good,  Rod always does it for me.  Lunch with Paul, Sophie and Amy.  We ate at a favorite--Mr. Chen's,  The shrimp and veggies is the best.  I drank a pot of tea.  It was cold outside--tea time.  Nice nap and  then to visit friends who need a visit and can't get out like I can.  Thank the Lord I can still go as I please.  My new friend, Eva M. and old friend Middie C. and also Irene made for a pleasant afternoon.  Still full from lunch, I had a funny little supper.  Half of a cheese sandwich and a plate of fruit with (since I had no cottage cheese) sour cream mixed with a little mayo.. Good sub. 

Betty Boop 

No comments: