November 4, 2013

BUSY DAY

I have mentioned this before.  Monday's are just too full.  I am tired and I wont to go to bed.  I dare not go at 9:00.  I guess the time change has affected me.  It seems strange to wake in the morning and it is daylight.  It also throws my diet off.  Maybe I will soon adjust.  They are making a display in the glass case downstairs of Veteran's pictures.  Truman was one of the first. I took one in his white uniform with his hat cocked to the side.  My he looked so young.  All the men look so young.  War is an terrible thing.  I hope we have no more, yet it seems we can't avoid it.  It makes no sense at all.  We are working on a Veterans Day program and the choir is singing a program of songs.  We will be dressed in red, white, and blue.  Your choice.  Should be good.  I am getting a hair cut Wednesday or else I will have to get a dog collar.  I have really gone past my time to get it cut.  O Lord why am I telling you all this stuff?  I think I need sleep.  Good Night

Betty Boop

No comments: