November 11, 2013

SUNDAY (already?)

It does seem to come around fast.  I am really glad.  To have lots to do and strength to do it is a blessing.  Sometimes I don't feel very strong.  That is sometimes my own fault.  I always say  thoughts create emotions.  So true.  But how do you control your thoughts?  Tell me and you will really have the answer. 

Lunch at M. G,'s and Ryan's house was good.  Mary Grace made an apple pie that was so very good.  First apple pie, she said.  Hit the spot for sure.  I delivered flowers to my new neighbor.  She was pleased.  Then another to a long time resident who has been especially good to me.       We sing this morning for Veteran's Day at a special program.  Veteran are special too so many here. 

RED WHITE and BLUE day.  We all in the Choir are to wear those colors in some combination.  Can't wait to see that. 

Betty Boop

No comments: