November 7, 2013

DAY OFF

A day off means--no meetings, programs to attend, no classes to meet and something outside of St. Catherines'  You know, there is really another world out there.  Kind of scary too.  Get real, it was just a trip to hairdresser in Maywood Mart to get my hair cut.  I came back here and covered all that grey that I hate.  Fixed my own lunch.  Can't remember what it was.  But you could care less about that.  Nap and read my romantic novel. (must have one now and again).  Picked up my supper. and watched CMA awards.  Well I watched it on mute and read that book.  It is funny and good too, when I went down to pick up my mail and supper, so many people said where have you been all day. , I missed you.  Now isn't that just grand?  Well I guess I can't be missed today, I have a meeting this morning and then one this afternoon with my Humana agent.  Thank goodness for Jan.  She will be here to help me understand the changes I can expect.  OOOh me, I just hope the new cost will be affordable, because insurance is my lifeline now.  Well I must get with it..

Later
Betty Boop

No comments: