November 12, 2013

VETERANS' DAY PROGRAM

Imagine my happy face when I looked up to see M. G. and Ryan seated up front and then Amy and Candy suddenly were there too.  Our program went well and we sang good, they say.  I wish I could hear us sometime.  They laughed at me sitting on the front row next to the tallest lady in the choir.  The stage had a screen on it and we had to sit right up close to everyone.  The place was packed.  How starved are we for entertainment.?  No really it just shows you the spirit and support we have for our veterans.  So many of our generation were touched in some way by war. Any way Amy and Candy  stayed to visit and then to lunch.  I enjoyed the visit.  We talked and laughed a lot.  I am glad we were on the terrace by ourselves.  If the weather people don't scare it off with all the talk, we may have close to a freeze tonight.  We do get excited by cold weather here.

Betty Boop

No comments: