August 1, 2014

BACK AGAIN

You know I am too much of a ham and needy of attention--so I am back.  You know the internet is a powerful thing.  I have grown to hate it and love it at the same time.  Speaking of being a "ham."  I am in the up coming play.  What fun to get on the stage and act like someone else!!  Also to brag about the new VILLAGER.  I have an essay and a poem and an interview.  Oh dear what would they do without me?  To tell the truth they would accept (almost) any old dame's work as long as you spell it right.  No not really.  I think to be written and produced by resident's  it is a good publication.  I am proud to be a part of it.   Well enough!!.  Get off the stage now and go to exercise class.  After all I must keep "fit." I wonder what the topic for discussion will be this morning.  You never know.  I really love this coffee and exercise group. 

Betty (Life is Good")  Boop

2 comments:

Ashley said...

We love your posts! Don't ever stop sharing your days with us!

wvrhodes said...

:-) I'm always reading!