August 12, 2014

THE MALL

Amy took me to the Mall today.  I needed a few things, since I don't go as often as I used to.  She was very patient with me as I struggled to hurry.  Can't hurry anymore.  Lunch was good at the Steak--something--.  Can't remember what it is called.  Did not run my sugar up at all.  I was surprised.  Maybe all  that walking helped. 

Now I have new underwear and two beautiful new tops  New makeup too.  All needed.  I just fell in bed when I got home.  I was very tired.  After rest I did my laundry and had supper and now I feel O. K. I know my many readers just really did not want to hear all this but hey, this is what I do.  Tomorrow we really get  serious with Play practice so I need to get some rest tonight. 

Betty (full of news)   Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Steak Something = Steak Escape? Yep it is good.