August 7, 2014

LUNCH BUNCH

Lunch with Jan, Cary, Brody, Amy, and M. G. for Cary's birthday was so much fun.  Sophie could not make it and Ivy was at work too.  Brody does enjoy lunch with the "girls."  He feasted on blueberries and Cherrios and bites from mom and Jan.  He knows how to get laughs from everyone.  A real comedian already.  So cute!!!We split and went our separate ways.  But so nice to get together. For me it was a nap.  Can't seem to do without it.  I really do have some things to do but don't want to do them.  O well as Scarlet said "I will worry about that tomorrow."  We all know where she ended up.  Rhett did not seem to care what happened to her. Maybe I had better do a little more worrying.  Nah!!  Most of what I do can wait till tomorrow. 

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Sophie Wolf said...

I'm glad you don't mention that I FORGOT about lunch. Who does that??