August 30, 2014

JACK POT !!!!!

I have not been playing the slots, I just mean I hit the jack pot with guest today.  Jan, Tommy, Cary. David and of course the " running machine" Brody.  Just kidding, he is almost running.  Just walking fast now.  It was fun to have them all at lunch and then a visit in my apartment.  Brody loved the fountain in the rose garden.  Could  not figure how to catch those streams of water.  He would go from one to the next one trying to catch the water.  I had a good time too.  I am glad to see him up close.  The other "greats" live to0 far to visit often but I do love to see pictures and hear stories about them too.

Mississippi State is playing Southern Miss tonight.  It is on T. V.  Who do I root for?  The winner of course.  With family on both sides it is best to play it that way. It is almost half time with Mississippi State leading 28--0.

Good Night

Betty Boop

No comments: