August 26, 2014

Monday & Tuesday (so far)

Monday was busy.  Practice for Our summer concert and also for the play next month has kept us busy.  Both are going to be great. (according to me).  I think it is great to be a part of it.  Another event.  Ruby moved here yesterday.  She had to come into Siena, the skilled nursing where Irene  is and Truman was.  Unhappy and wants  to go home to her house.  Of course she can't.  Never will be able to, as she is very sick.  I took flowers to her and tried to help her accept.  It is going to be rough but maybe she will adjust soon.  I hope so.,

Ham  and biscuit and scrambled egg and coffee.  Sound good?  Plus my good friends the Atkins and I have a good start.  Laundry in the washer and my hair shampooed and it is just 9 o'clock.  How is that?  Good for me.  I am my own cheer leader.  Well somebody has to be.  So be it!

Betty Boop

No comments: