August 24, 2014

LOT GOING ON

As I opened the drapes this morning it looked kind of sad.  You see, they have finally gotten to my wing of the building where they will wash down, scrape, and paint.  They asked us to remove anything that could be damaged by the work from the balcony.  Big job for me since I had a ton of stuff, plus that miniature veggie garden winding down.  I just chucked it all and tried to save a few fading flowers  to the bubble. Of course I could not have done it without help.  Jan got caught  since she usually comes  to visit on Saturday anyway.  The big machine that they wash with sits waiting below my balcony.  They are suppose to start Monday..   I am glad.  The spider webs and wasp are real bad this time of the year and it could all use paint too.  Jan put plastic in the extra shower and we hid big flower pots ==to save the soil.  Next year--I will be more conservative (maybe).. I do love the flowers and the veggies were fun. 

Many  other big changes and plans.  Wedding doings and birthdays and maybe we will work in a Fall camping trip, Brody needs to go. So lets get going.  Lots to think about and plan.

Betty Boop  

No comments: