August 8, 2014

ORDINARY DAY

So why should I blog?  I am under the (misguided) assumption that everyone waits each day to see WWDD.  Is that so?  What a big responsibility!!  Well if you are reading today--not much of interest to tell.  Exercise, BLT for lunch and the most wonderful peach.  I got back from exercise to find a little brown bag with two beautiful peaches/  I thought I was right in who left them for me and I was-- when I listened to a phone message.  Thanks so much Jan.  (Cary take note and remember to be as good a daughter as you mother is to me)  I had a peach for lunch It was so good.  Peaches have been so good this year..  I did finish a poem for the VILLAGER. 
Barbara is here to clean  my apartment  Lucky me!!  I must go now.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I use my "uninteresting" days to plan my next big adventure.