August 6, 2014

SO FAR SO GOOD

Exercise class always makes for a good start.  Get those joints working and the heart pumping.  Yes!!And as always it is good to visit and drink coffee before with my favorite group.  We don't have a name--just coffee group.  Wednesday Regions Bank (my bank) brings donuts for us.  Very popular with many. even though they don't exercise.  That's O. K., we welcome all.  I talked to a resident who is from Denmark.  So cute and sweet.  I told her I was looking at my trip albums and thought of her when I saw the statue of The Little Mermaid in the edge of the harbor.  She told me that some one vandalized it recently and chopped off her head.  She laughed that is was not the first time that has happened.  I said did they glue it back and she laughed that a had a mold and make new ones.  Oh well I guess the world is the same everywhere.  Sad thing to do, I thought.  Think I am ready for lunch and nap and then to work on the assignment for the VILLAGER,

Betty Boop

No comments: