August 21, 2014

P. S. to yesterday

Yes, Amy and Lucy W. did come yesterday afternoon.  I had finished Play practice.  It did not go too good.  My voice is just getting too weak..  I thought of dropping out when I had trouble talking as forceful as Shirley wanted me to.  But I decided I was not the only one and after almost all  of us are not professional and no one expects us to be.  And it is volunteer !!!!Plus I am having fun.  I think I will stay and try harder.   Any way I really enjoyed my visit with Lucy and Amy.  Lucy is an amazing young lady and I predict she will go far and achieve her goal.  Plus with her sense of humor --she will do great.  I gave her as a going away present ,  a hammer with screw drivers in the handle and a tape measure all painted with girlie flowers.  I think it might come in handy as she does small things on her own.  She may get good at it and make a little spending money on the side doing small "fix it" jobs.   No erase that from your mind. 

I had a crazy supper {on my own)  Shrimp gumbo, with about four tiny shrimp.  Not very satisfying .  I then craved something sweet.  Unusual for me.  I had six quarter size whole wheat pancakes with sugar-free syrup.  Then I was satisfied!!!

Betty (crazy) Boop

No comments: