August 2, 2014

EASY TRAVEL

I have been reading a mystery book.  It takes place with a tour group.  They are in Egypt.  You know that trip for us was one Truman always wanted to take and he was not disappointed.  He loved it.  The book painted such a real picture of the places we visited..  I looked up my album of our pictures Truman took and I took some too Truman lugged that big old camera all over Europe and everywhere else we went..  I got a few cats in my pictures.  I have pictures of cats from all over the world..  Well at least where we traveled over the years,  So when Jan was here we dug in the "cage" and found a whole carton of albums.  I even found my High School album I thought I had lost. So you know I have been traveling through those pictures all afternoon.  We looked so young and "slim"!! How happy I am that we traveled so much.  I am sure my traveling days are over and that does not make me sad to say that because we went to almost all the places we dreamed about.  I am satisfied!!!!!  Thank you sweet Jan for lifting all those boxes and I hope you did not strain anything. 

Betty Boop
P. S.   I have traveled on every mode you could name.  Even a camel!!!

No comments: