August 5, 2014

FIRST OF A KIND

As old as I am, I still have first.  Since I am Diabetic, and am getting too old to bend enough and see well enough, to trim my toenails, My Dr. sent me to a Podiatric Dr.  It went well and my toes look and feel so good.  I have all the info  to get diabetic shoes.  I am beginning to have a little trouble there too.  I can still sail down the hall at a speed faster than some and I don't have to use a cane or walker.  Thanks be to God.  I am blessed.  Can't wait to see what the shoes will look like.  I hear they can be quite stylish.  (I bet.)  My Dr. said open toed shoes were good to wear.  Good! Since I have a wardrobe of them.  What an afternoon.  I was pretty wiped out. 

I have a slow day.  I am going to take advantage of it and not drum up any extra.  Shampoo, change bed linens, do laundry. write (new orders from The Villager) poem. essay. and two interviews,  Hey wait this sounds like a full day after all.  Lucky me.

Betty Boop

No comments: