March 25, 2016

BRIDE OF FRANKENSTINE

That is the way I feel and look.  With this big, heavy, black, walking boot.  That is what they called it.  Walking Boot.  Hard to walk in it.  It seems my heel is in serious trouble.  Lets hope we can fix it.  I have to wear this "thing" two weeks and get this ,  don't take it off except to shower.  Yes have to sleep in it.  Now that sounded impossible to me.  But I did it last night.  I planned and plotted and worked it out before I tried it.  It is possible and I slept as well as I usually do.  There is Hope I guess.  After two weeks, my Dr. will decide what to do.  Blood test made yesterday will determine if there is another problem.  Pray for that.  I feel too old for surgery. Although she did not mention it, I know it could be in the future.  Maybe not.  I read somewhere a lady who was having many new problems growing older.  She said she had decided that this was her "new normal".  Sums it up for me. 

I really want to sing in our Choir this afternoon in our Good Friday Easter program at 3:00.  I sit on the front row.  Eke!!  We all wear black pants and white tops.  Maybe no one will focus on me if I cover my leg and wear black shoes on my good foot. What do you think?  I am determined to try.  It still hurts some to walk, but sitting--I am good.  Linda is coming and I hope she will get here for the program.  She plans to.  It will just be her this time.  Joseph is involved in singing in his Church. 

So that is my new story.  Things change fast so stay tuned. 

Betty Boop

No comments: