March 13, 2016

THE SUNDAY SIX

Church was good today.  The sky started out cloudy but the sun came out by lunch time.  We ate outside at Bravo's and it was so nice.  The landscaping there now is so beautiful.  Many beds of tulips and the red and yellow together is a striking combination.  I guess I am ready for Spring and daylight saving time.  All the flowering trees are vying for attention.  They seem to pop out over night.  I know I say it every Spring, but can't help but enjoy the wonder of it all.  Talk was about many things but we discussed May camping.  Always a good time. 

I need to be thinking about my Easter decorating.  Here at the village we like to decorate.  I guess most people like me lived in larger space than now and we love to express ourselves by fixing up our entrances to our apartments.  I am afraid I, like some others. tend to overdo but heck, I don't care.  I will do what makes me happy and respect others to do the same.  Live and let live.  This is not new to me, but more so now than then. 

Be Happy  Betty Boop

No comments: