March 19, 2016

HO HUM AND ALAS

With TV, music, and books, I am usually pretty happy with my own company.  Dealing with what amounts to "just a sore heel" is turning into a pain in the you know what.  I guess it is so common that everyone takes it lightly.  Not me.  It is a big deal to have to do these exercises and stay off my feet as much as possible.  It is a slow process I am told.  I guess I have read too much about it.  Get this, I even read that untreated it would heal in a year.  Of course I am treating it.  Heard yesterday to freeze water in a bottle and roll your foot back and forth.  It actually helps (for a while).

Oh well find another subject.  The sun is coming out and the rain is gone for now.  The St. Patty's Day parade will go on rain or shine, but better if the sun does shine.  Did you wear green on the special day?  I did.  Didn't want to be pinched.  You know that tale don't you.  At least I don't see anyone out here that I would want a pinch from.  Ha Ha..  The Village is full of decorations.  Seems people love to decorate for Easter.   Me included.  There are bunnies and eggs everywhere.  I miss dying eggs in backyard of Riverwood.  It was so pretty in the backyard in the Spring.  It looks pretty here too.  Wish me full recovery.  I need to get back on the fast track.

Betty Boop

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have patience! I recently recovered from this. I was fitted with the proper shoes and did the exercises they gave me to do. It did not take a year. The shoes were super ugly and the exercises were no fun. Best wishes and just enjoy your recovery time.