March 1, 2016

MEET MRS. CLEAN

She is not exactly 5 feet tall, but almost.  Tuesday seems to has settled in as CLEAN DAY.  Now how nice to strip your bed and gather towels and such, put it outside the door and a short time later--clean everything!  Now she is getting used to apartment living but wait--you have to "dress" to go to the laundry room to do your personal stuff!!  Oh well that is fine. Keeps me from becoming a "frump".  So Tuesday is one of her shampoo days.  Lot of clean going on.  Will have to wait till Friday to have the apartment cleaned.  I can wait.  I do not own a vacuum cleaner and my broom is pitiful.  Dust rag. yes but that too is old.  So there you have her, Mrs. Clean.  She is old too.

I had coffee and a Bran Muffin in the newly painted Bubble.  I am glad to have it back.  I seem to be the only one who uses it regularly.  Can't understand that.  It has a beautiful view and gives me the feel of being outside.  I used to spend a lot of time on Riverwood outside at the Lake, just sitting and starring at nothing.  No not nothing.  The most beautiful place on earth.  There I go into the Memory Bank.  I must hurry out.  With my laundry all done and put away and bed made up with clean sheets(mighty inviting), I guess it ii about time to pull out some of my homemade bean soup.  Made  by me on a rainy day a while ago.  My it is good.  Come join me and I promise not to go down memory lane or tell you all about my aches and pains.  Just happy and positive thoughts. That is how to get by.

Betty Boop

No comments: