March 12, 2016

STRANGE DAYS

The last two days have been so weird with so much rain.  We had a huge one the day we got together to see Cary off.  (by the way they postponed going till next week)  I was glad because of all the bad weather.  Jan and I went shopping for me some new walking shoes.  Found some and bought 2 pair.  One a little casual and one for serious walking. I will have to really get with it now.  We ate lunch at LUBY"s.  New here and it was nice.  Later I went to a couple's birthday party here.  They were born a few days apart.  And something else-they were born in the same hospital and their Mothers were their at the same time.  They grew up knowing each other.  How about that? 

Was not very hungry for supper, even though I only had punch at the party.  It was so nice with beautiful food.  I just ate a bowl of clam chowder, which was good.  Can't believe it will be Sunday tomorrow.  Time does fly, which reminds me--set the clocks forward tonight. 

Betty Boop

No comments: