March 24, 2016

FOOT DR. TODAY

Dr. Rose Sotolongo--Podiatric Medicine & Surgery.  Well I have to go to her to have my toenails cut because I am diabetic.  Maybe she can shed some fresh light on my Plantar problem.  I hope so.  I am getting worried about walking. This spot on the bottom of my heel is small but causing me a lot of pain  Kind of puts the skids on my days.  I like to take advantage of lots of the activities here and it is no fun when you hurt.  I know I need patience and a big dose of it. 

O here is to TODAY.  Maybe it will be good for me. 

Betty Boop

2 comments:

Amy said...

We will get you off on the right foot today!

Anonymous said...

My doctor sent me to T Abeles in Ridgeland to be fitted for shoes. He is a podiatrist. The shoes had special inserts in them and it was instant relief when he put them on. I still had to do the exercises and be very careful walking but am good as new after several months. Don't worry--------just a bump in the road of life.