March 4, 2016

WEDNESDAY & THURSDAY

Running a little behind.  Amy came Wednesday afternoon.  She brought me two dinners.  I ate the beef tips on rice and it was the best ever.  Saving the red beans and rice and sausage for later.  She also brought me the cutest ceramic rabbit and it looked so much like real chocolate that I almost was temped to bit off his ears.  Everyone does that first you know.  Enjoyed that she still knows what makes me happy.  The bag had a little sprig of oxalis.  Like at my Mama's house.  In fact I think it came to her yard via mine and mine from mama's.  I just love tradition and "roots." 

Thursday after a rain I saw the most perfect rainbow in the Eastern sky.  It started at my balcony and I had to go to the Bubble to see the end.  I am sure there was a pot-o-gold there.  It was so beautiful.  God is in heaven and all is right with the world. (If we could get rid of Trump)  Politics are dirty.  My family from way back said so.    Well I am off to Kroger.

Betty Boop

No comments: