March 20, 2016

Brrrrrrrrrr

Who left the door to the North Pole open?  My goodness it made a sudden change this morning.  I brought my little Geranium inside.  It did not get to freezing but close.  I stayed in again today to "nurse" my latest distraction.  I must say it has gotten my attention.  I am trying all the suggestions and instructions and hope it is better.  I keep thinking that maybe it is getting better. 

I went to Church on TV this morning.  Then pulled out a frozen meal I had made from left overs a while back.  Brisket and wild rice.  I had a salad of lettuce, tomato an  cucumber with Ranch dressing.  A few slices of an orange and I was satisfied.  Maybe soup for supper. I know you wanted to hear that.  I haven't even been out of the apartment except to pick up my paper at the door.(a pleasure). I did get dressed and put on makeup.  I would do that if I were dying, I guess.

I am looking at the Hallmark channel each Sunday night for a continued  drama.  When Calls the Heart is the name.  A sweet romantic set in the 1800's I think.  I like it. Probably would not interest my viewers.  But I love a good love story.  I keep thinking about Easter's when I dressed three sweet little girls.  I usually sewed all outfits.  It was fun to me and exciting to the girls.  I remember they wore hats and gloves and big fluffy petticoats.  It usually turned a little nippy for Easter and sometime they had to cover the pretty dresses with a sweater.  Not willingly I must say. Just rambling.

Memories again.  Sorry.

Betty Boop 

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'll never forget my little umbrella purse.