March 5, 2016

SATURDAY SURPRISE

Surprise guest.  Cherry was visiting and came to see St, Catherine's and to have lunch with Jan, Cary. Brody and me.  I was glad to see her and to show off St. Catherine's to her.  We ate on the Terrace,  Could have been warmer and we would have enjoyed that part more.  We made it and I showed Cherry the tour.  I am always glad to brag on my new home.  Nor so new anymore.  It has been 5 years since I moved here.  This Month will mark 5 years since Truman left us.  It seems like yesterday in a way.  As I told Jan before she left. I hope he would have been proud of me for taking over my life without him.  He tried to prepare me and he did a better job than he might have thought.  As I signed my Tax form for Tommy, I thought I could not have done it without him and everyone of my family.  Everyone needs other people in their lives weather they admit or not.  Lets all stick together.

Betty Boop 

No comments: