April 12, 2016

DARK & STORMY NIGHT

Yes it really looked bad out the window while we were at dinner in the dinning room.  Lot of rain and wind.  This morning my balcony was a mess from two pots turned over.  Had to swept it off.  Not raining now at noon, but more is expected.  Guess Spring is like this, yet it seems more intense than usual.  I saw two pairs of Canada geese strolling on the golf tee and then on to the croquet course.  My they are big up close.  I hear they can be aggressive too.  Then our Activity director came out and shooed them off.  I don't know why they came up that far.  They usually stay on the other side of the Lake.  They were not happy to be so unwelcomed. 

I went to the History Club even though Tommy could not come.  It was very interesting.  About the life of Lady Bird Johnson.  I learned enough to really respect her as a person and first Lady.  You know when history is being made, you don't pay enough attention, till it is told much later.  Of course that is what history is all about.  I made an appointment to get my hair cut on Thursday.  I really need it.  And I am enjoying getting it done here at St. Catherines".    O, K, -----NAP TIME  

Betty Boop

No comments: