April 23, 2016

HELLO, HERE I AM AGAIN

Remember this song? (of course you don't .  YOU KEEP COMING BACK LIKE A SONG.  Old timer, and I can remember them better than I can remember yesterday.  But I keep coming back, maybe not like a song, but coming anyway.  Each day brings hope when I try to think I am better.  I had breakfast with three sweet ladies this morning,  Ham and eggs and the conversation was good.  Started off  talking about the singer Prince who just died.  Ended up with the Queen's 90th birthday.  We are very close to the same age.  Who looks their age?  And she has had queen's treatment.  I had Truman.  He really did take good care of me, of course I am trying to do the same. 

I enjoyed watching our "Master's" yesterday.  The results were posted this morning.  There were three "hole in one's "  and one was a woman who came in second.  Hooray for her.  I knew her before St. Catherine's.  There are more nice events coming up.  Sorry I can't join some of them, but some I can.  And I will. 

Betty Boop

No comments: