April 4, 2016

EXCITING SUNDAY AFTERNOON

Being tired and in a "funk" Amy thought I would benefit from a change.  She and I had been talking about rearranging my living room furniture and eliminating a chair.  She thought the flow could be better for my getting around.  She brought in the "big guns".  Ryan, M. G. and friend Chris. Two  big  strong people- two strong  small, ones and one observer.  She worked them hard and for about two hours or more they lifted and shoved and rearranged till she was pleased.  I  will live with it for a few days and then we will get maintenance to rehang my pictures.  I must say, I like it a lot.  It seems less cluttered and more open and bigger.  Change can be good.  I think I will leave it this way.  Thanks to them for being so good and willing.  I really am blessed. 

Betty Boop

No comments: