April 6, 2016

Mama Mary"s

Mama Mary is not a person I know--but I am getting ready tonight to know her.  Just being silly.  While shopping for me yesterday(what a perk) Amy saw these whole grain small pizza crust.  I have looked for whole wheat before but did not find them.  Knowing I would like a way to have a pizza  once in a while, she bought the ingredients for me to try this.  Pizza sauce, mozzarella cheese, mushrooms and I can add anything else I choose.  I was so excited and if I had not already picked up dinner I would have tried it last night for my dinner.  Maybe tonight?  Amy is so thoughtful.  She knows me very well and can see little acts of kindness that are so exciting. 

Well I am off to Exercise class.  Surprises me how much of it I can do even with the "BOOT"

Betty Boop

No comments: