April 19, 2016

UPDATE ON BOOT.

I have made progress.  I went to the Dr. yesterday and she put me in what I call a half boot.  It is really an insert in my shoe.  Yes my regular sneaker.  It only comes up to my ankle.  Improvement because it is not as heavy and tiresome.  But I have to wear it daily for three weeks.  I am not healed yet.  Still hurts some and she gave me new pain meds but I am afraid to take them for fear of blood sugar spike like before.  O well I will have to endure it for a while.  I know I should be patient and not worry but it is hard.

                                                  ON A LIGHTER NOTE
My resident geese are still having trouble.  Yesterday afternoon she went up under shrubs in front of me.  He was livid!!  Finally after much coaching, she gave up and came out.  Away they flew.   This morning I heard a fuss again.  She had not given up.  They were flying like dive bombers (right over and into my balcony).  He was herding her away as best he could.  Finally he got her away again.  I wonder if geese get divorced?  Looks like they can't get along.        Stay tuned for the next chapter. 

Betty Boop

No comments: