April 13, 2016

JUST ROLLING ALONG

While getting 5 minutes of fresh air on the balcony after Exercise class, I enjoyed the way the birds were singing,  Maybe they were saying a thank you that the rain has stopped.  I felt like chirping too.  Although I think we are expecting more later. 

You know, it is so wonderful they way so many friends have been to be concerned for me and my latest plight.  We all have health concerns and to be nice to ask about me is a blessing.  Friday I go back to the Dr.  We will see what is next.  I will not worry about that right now.  I will write poetry for the VILLAGER.

OUR COURT-YARD
Dot Ellis
 
Pause at our beautiful Court-Yard and see,
Roses, Amaryllis, Easter Lilies, and more.
It is such a delight for me,
To sit on a bench outside the door.
 
On a bright sunny day,
If you are lucky you might see,
Tiny green lizards come out to play.
To make some squeal with glee.
 
What a perfect place for it to be,
For many pass by each day.
Such beauty for us to see.
To lift us on our way.
 
That says a lot.
 
Betty Boop
 


No comments: