April 21, 2016

UPDATE

Would you really like to know about the "boot"?  Well I guess I will have to say I am making progress.  Not as much pain and I have gotten rid of the horrible boot.  But since I am not completely healed, I now am wearing, just in the daytime, this insert in my regular shoe.  I call it a half boot.  Still not pretty but  cares except me?  Dr. did laser again.  Can't tell any results from that.  Three more weeks of this and we will see what is next.  It is very painful first thing in the morning till I walk a bit and I still get tired.  So be I!!

I had a really good day yesterday because Amy came and we went to Lowes and bought flowers for my balcony pots.  Ryan met us and helped bring them up.  We then had lunch which was fun and we laughed a lot.  Amy then came up and redid my pots and planted them.  I am so pleased, they look great.  I was whipped out and it was too late for a nap.  But I am happy.  Thank you Lord for Amy and Ryan.  I need them and also all the other good help I get from my family.  Today so far the sun is shinning and all is well.

Betty Boop

No comments: