November 19, 2016

COOL & CRISP

Sounds like a summer lunch?  Could be, but it is Summer no more.  Even looks like we skipped Fall and headed straight into Winter.  They predict 30's for tonight but even that wont hold long.  Maybe we will get a Fall season after all.  Yesterday the Closet Sale was a little disappointing . After all it had only been two months since the last one, and it was big.  I think they are trying to boost our Christmas Fund for our employees.  I am out of that as of this year.  I did it for 3 years, which is the limit and also I do not do the decorating committee  anymore.  I told someone this morning I was getting out of a lot.  She said I was still getting one of the most important things done.  Writing poetry for Library and Villager.  I can sit in the chair and do that.  and I do enjoy it.  And don't forget the Choir.  One of my joys.  So I am still active.  Thank you Lord. every day for blessings.

Betty Boop

No comments: