November 6, 2016

LUCKY DAY

Yes it is always a lucky day when I get to spend time with one of my "chicks."  Jan back from travels came to "do my do".  We went to Stien-Mart , who was having a sale.  Boy do I like a sale.  And I proved it again by bringing home a stash.  Some I will take back, but most are keepers.  I really paid for it with overdoing and getting too hungry.  Nothing like a major blood sugar drop.  I felt weak and faint but revived with few almonds and went on to Dollar Tree, but I still needed food.  We came back to St Catherine's and had lunch.  I heard about her trip and was taken back in my mind of when we went there long ago.  It is still beautiful and awesome .  Set the clocks back and I have a few.  Did nothing to make my night better.  My, how I dream and wander around and get up tired.  Comes with the territory I guess.  Well off to Church . It is All Saints Day.  Could be sad.  Or maybe proud.

Betty Boop (Thanks to Peggy for remembering I like Betty Boop)

No comments: