November 1, 2016

Busy Monday--slower Tuesday

I need to trim my Mondays, but how.  The things I like most happen on Monday.  Exercise (I really like my friends there) Lunch with friends, My best is Choir practice.  We are preparing for Christmas.  Some beautiful songs you may not have heard.  Then there is Methodist service and it was good with bell ringers from Parkway.  And Dancing With The Stars.  All in all it is a lot for me.  Fun but I was tired.  I had every intentions of going to Kroger this morning but____I over slept ( must have needed it) and a late start can throw me off.  I got involved in taking down Halloween and putting up Thanksgiving decorations at my front door and then the hall table I maintain.  Before I knew it-- it  was just too late to go.   Maybe tomorrow, for it is another day.  But what to do with the rest of this day?  Nap!!  Then something will come to mind I am sure..

Betty Boop

No comments: