November 13, 2016

SATISFYING SATURDAY

Saturday arrived crisp and cool.  Just right for shopping.  Jan came and we headed for the big shoe store DSW (designer shoe warehouse.)  And it is huge.  I bought my last sneakers there.  They have lines and lines of that kind alone.  I walked the isles and picked a few.  Jan sat me down and fetched different sizes and colors.  Without her I would have given up. Finally after trying on quiet a few pair, we settled on of all brands--Dr. Scholl's".Along with other history on the lid of the box it read-"-Our shoes have advanced technology and innovation, with uncomplicated playful style," ALRIGHT!!  So now I have an uncomplicated playful style.  Come to  think of it, I already have that  style.  I now have new gowns and a drawer full of new socks,  I am rich.We tried to eat lunch in the area but gave up.  That place was really humming.  We decided to come back up north to the tried and true Traceway Grill.  Always a winner.  Part of the shopping was done after lunch and by then I had used up all my energy.  Home to nap but satisfied.  Bless Jan and everyone else who have daughters like I do. 

Betty Boop




No comments: