November 9, 2016

WHAT NEXT?

You never know what is next "out here."  I  had lunch with three I have not had lunch with before.  Helen, Dee, & Frankie (girl.)  They were all cute as buttons.  Found out Dee was a native Jacksonian like me.  Different part of town, but Jackson just the same.  Well the conversation was lively and interesting but when they served our meal, she and I both had pork chops.  I remarked I hoped it was tender.  She said it did not matter because she had something to remedy that--as she pulled from her purse her handy little knife!!  She said she carried it in her purse all the time.  And Frankie remarked "does it come in handy on the elevator?"  What does that mean?  You decide.  Anyway it was fun.  And by the way, the pork was tender (thank goodness.)

Betty Boop

No comments: