November 5, 2016

NOT A LOT TO TELL

Not a lot going on that I have done.  Not that a lot hasn't been going on --  I just have not done it.  I did make a pot of split pea and ham soup yesterday.  Not everyone likes this kind of soup.  I do and the kitchen here makes it too thin for me.  So I have little serving size bags of it, made my way in the freezer.  I guess the cooler weather has prompted me to make soup.

Up at 6:00 A. M. I saw the beautiful sky of blue and pink.  Colors that man can not make.  I watched as a sky writer made beautiful sweeps in the sky.  He (or she) must have gotten up early too.  What a treat to see such beauty.  I wonder what the time change tonight will do to me?  I don't sleep well anyway and I dream a lot, but can't remember what I dream.  Crazy me.    I hope Jan gets to come today.  She is just back from a trip to the Grand Canyon.  We took the girls when they were young there.  I just wonder if all the trips we so carefully planned and took them to so many places are remembered?  We tried.

Boop Boop

1 comment:

Amy said...

I remember all of it !!! So many great memories. I remember the Grand Canyon.